iOS (iPhone & iPad) Developer
8 years since the birth of Contus, our iOS team has delivered some peculiar apps involving technologies which are on a rise. If it is new technologies and challenging scenarios you want to be associated with our iOS team is the best place for you to get in touch with.
- Develop client projects and create new applications for own brand.
- Understand client project requirement, collaborate with team players and deliver on-time with quality.
- Stay updated with new approaches on development, technologies, tools and industry trends.
- Learn new technologies and try and come up with innovative apps for own brand.
What we look out for
- Strong knowledge in Objective C, Xcode, CoCoa.
- Strong knowledge in iOS4.0 + SDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, Social Network Integration, etc.
- Strong knowledge in database (SQLite3, MySQL).
- Good Knowledge in Google API's.
- Basic knowledge on developing hybrid applications.
- Knowledge about latest mobile technology.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with XML and JSON will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in publishing application in iTunes.
- Knowledge in PHP Content Management System like Wordpress, Joomla, Magento will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in versioning Tools: SVN (Subversion) includes: trunk, branch, export, import and copy will be added advantage.