Tech Support Engineer
The soul lies with the support. Being responsive, instantaneous, to the point (with politeness) and most importantly, cool at all situations is something which you would be doing while occupying the support desk.
- Understand customers' issues and acknowledge them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide positive customer experience, even under negative circumstances.
- Proactively follow-up with all new customers to ensure their positive onboarding experience.
- Understand the critical aspects of products and services, and communicate them intelligently to clients.
- Communicate with tech leads, project managers and team members to provide a high clarity support for clients.
What we look out for
- Sharp listening skill and command over English in writing and speaking.
- Strong ability to adapt to new technologies in quick time.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Ability to remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
- Ability to work round the clock and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in typing will be an added advantage.