UX/ UI Designer
Should be skillful in using the latest design tools and should come up with the latest trends and should follow best standards. Should have thorough understanding of designing knowledge in Web & Mobile. The ideal candidate requires strong conceptual talent, as well as a creative and innovative mind and a great sense of design, color, form and aesthetics.
- Creating frontend Web Design, including Designing Interfaces.
- Banners, Flash based Creative's ,Style Guides, Social Media Promotions and Email Newsletters.
- Demonstrated experience working through traditional UI design phases.
- Storyboards, User Interfaces.
- Ensure the "look and feel" of the design solutions in line with most recent guidelines.
- Providing creative input and support throughout the various stages of the design process as a key player in User Experience Design Team.
- Working with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective person.
- Keep an eye on the competition market and benchmark accordingly.
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and planning skills.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be able to multitask and effectively manage many complex projects.
- The individual must also be able to interface well within the organization.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 1-2 years of hands on Web/UI/UX experience.
- Handful experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver.
- Strong work experience/Portfolio in visual design, Communication design.
- Must have good understanding of typography, layout and color theory.
- Hands on knowledge of designing UI's that function effectively.
- Proficient with web and mobile standards.
- Good Communication Needed.