An ever-growing team with young brains in majority and a couple
of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by
doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we
not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
- Develop and create applications for client projects and
- Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take
control/understand client projects from start to end.
- Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development
practices and evolving mobile technologies.
What we look out for
- Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 +
SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, UI and XML,
Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers
etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
- Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and
analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
- Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on
publishing applications in Android Market.
- Knowledge in PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN
will be added an advantage.