The Java developer would be responsible for Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems. He/She will be expected to contribute passionately in all phases of the development lifecycle by writing bug-free codes that work flawlessly.
- Core Java/ J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- 3-5 years of hands on design and implementation expertise in Java/JEE, Spring (IoC/AoP/MVC), Web Services (SOAP/REST) technologies.
- MySQL, Oracle 10, JUnit, Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Tomcat 7, Eclipse, NetBeans, git Versioning, MongoDB (NoSQL).
- Proficiency in Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle), SQL.
Roles of Job
- Java micro-service and API integration.
- Agile development for the platform and intergration testing .
- Test Driven Development methodology.
- Pair programming environment.
- Open mindset and good communication skills.
- Willing to work in pair programming environment.
- Ability to work in cross functional project organization.