iOS (iPhone & iPad) Developer
Job Summary (iOSIN-121218-2)
An ever-growing team with young brains in majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
What we look out for
- Experience in IOS development
- Has developed at-least two applications end to end in IOS platform.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, SWIFT and Cocoa Touch
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Graphics
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to work on Bug Fixing and improving application performance.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.