The Quality Assurance Lead will interact with Project Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Team in the SDLC, automation and defect management. This role acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, Monitor the, development and execution of Manual testing, Automation framework .Knowledge of QA automation tools and ecommerce is a must, preferably Selenium. The QA Lead is responsible for the creation of the Quality Assurance plan as well as management of their team against the plan's execution.
In this job you will
- Review requirements and designs for testability and work with other teams until quality resolutions are met.
- Create and document test cases including functional, load, and regression tests via automated methods.
- Execute test activities utilizing automated and manual test scripts.
- Document and communicate test results for system owners and project teams.
- Create automated test scripts for Web applications, services, and mobile devices.
- Set up Jenkins jobs for CI/CD Pipeline Integration and maintenance.
- Working closely with Development, Business Analysts and the Product Owners to ensure project success
You got to have
- Ability to work in a fast paced environmente
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree + equivalent work experience
- Atleast 2 years of Data Driven automation experience -Selenium WebDriver/Appium(Android&iOS) Java, SoapUI for web-based and Mobile applications
- Experience in working with (TestNG and Maven Frameworks).
- Fundamental knowledge of Messenger and OTT architecture
- Experience testing the full tech stack of products: the front end, APIs and the backend.
Good working knowledge
- SDLC in a Quality Assurance capacity
- Both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Test, Defect and Process Management tools (JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr Enterprise)
- Regression, smoke, integration testing
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in an efficient manner and stay focus in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-starter and a team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Solid analytical, problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written communication skills, good sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
Nice to have
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Selenium Grid experience,Maintaining automation frameworks in a CI/CD environment is a plus.
- Nice to have performance, Load Testing