“Wanting to build your own white label instant messaging app with features you need like chats, voice and video calling, push notifications, group chats, file sharing, and more?” Well, then this blog is the right place for you!
Be it either web or mobile, chat apps are always on the rise since their inception, and especially after the global pandemic, the telecom sector saw huge revolutionization with billions of users downloading communication apps for their personal and official works. Understanding the real power of communication, organizations these days are trying to personalize such apps to reflect their brand. And that’s why white-label messaging apps are also on the spike.
If you are wondering what benefits can businesses avail with creating a white-label chat app for Android or iOS, then fret not, because below is a detailed analysis of the prime benefits of a white label messaging platform, useful features of white label apps, and the best practices to follow. Bet you, this learning will surely make your effort worthwhile.
What is a white-label messaging app?
A white-label chat app refers to the practice of creating your own messaging platform by adding your own brand color, logo, fonts, themes, and custom features to the chat apps or services offered by third-party vendors.
The method of white-labeling helps businesses to provide a chat solution that is tailored to meet their specific needs without having to put in effort and time into developing a chat application from scratch.
In addition to this, trust me, the advantages of whitelabel messaging apps will surely outweigh the benefits of any custom-built messaging apps. Here’s why:
How does a white label messaging app help businesses to create your brand messenger?
There are numerous benefits of using a white-label solution that businesses can get. Therefore, in the section below, let us see the top reasons to use a white-label messaging app, and they are:
1. Takes very minimal implementation time: Adopting white-label chat apps can turn out to be a cost-efficient and time-saving option for businesses as they are easy to learn, quick to implement, and can add their branding features without having to spend a fortune.
2. Great quality product: As white label messaging platforms are already developed by third-party vendors, they would have implemented strict quality measures to deliver highly efficient chat apps as their reputation rests on the type of apps they create. Along with this, many vendors support complete customizations on white label messaging apps for either a one-time license fee or a minimal cost.
3. Add your branding elements: Who does not want to include their brands on chat apps? Everyone wishes to and recent research shows that brand consistency can boost up revenue by 23%. And as a result of which many B2B companies consider branding an ideal choice. But, how to do it?
Well, by simply opting for white label messaging software or using a white label messaging sdk for android, ios, or web apps, companies can add their own brand colors, fonts, images, and logos as they need.
4. Raising customer engagement and retention: Investing in customer engagement methods need not be missed as retaining existing customers is way easier and less expensive than grabbing a new one. Therehence, customer support teams can make use of white label messaging apps to gain the trust of customers and forever retain them glued to the app.
5. Adopting secure communication: White label messaging app providers are well aware of how sensitive information is always at the bring of exposure to third-party intrusions and must have implemented sturdy E2E encryption protocols like AES, and SSL/TLS in their apps. Therefore, you need not worry about the security of your app.
Along with these, make a note that they provide an on-premise hosting option. In such cases, you get the full flexibility to take care of your chat app deployment.
Now that you have got hold of the different reasons to opt for white-label messaging apps, our next topic is to look at the features that can elevate your communication apps to the top level.
What features to look for in a white-label communication app?
So, if you are planning to go ahead with a white-label messaging app for iOS, Android, or the web, you must make sure that the white-label messaging SDK provider you opt for offers the following features to deliver a seamless customer experience.
1. 100% Customizations
Make sure that you are allowed to customize the messaging app with your branded elements like logos, fonts, themes, and languages, and to take complete ownership of all the chat features.
2. Robust Security
This feature is very very important and one must pay close attention to it. Ensure that the Whitelabel chat API is built with strong encryption protocols and comes in full compliance with industry-regulatory standards like HIPAA compliant chat and GDPR.
3. Push Notifications and more
These days, push notifications are one of the useful ways to grab the attention of users and therefore you must opt in for this feature. Along with this, features like file sharing, multimedia sharing, delivery and read receipts, and 1-to-1 and group chats are highly liked by users around.
Hence, make a note that the white-label chat SDK you choose allows you to customize these features as per your business needs.
Great! You have come halfway par the topic and clearly understood the benefits and features of a white label instant messaging app, there is yet another section to consider.
Things you should know before creating a white label messaging app
With what you have read, you must have drawn the conclusion that white-label products are easy to develop. Well, I would not say that they are not, but in addition to these, you must also focus on the market situation, user demands, and other factors like:
1. Draft your idea, define your niche, and see how your app can be beneficial.
2. Implement your idea and make it look real. Opt for either in-house development or whitelabel chat solution providers to build a highly competent chat platform.
3. Look out for sales challenges and whether third-party vendors guarantee the app’s quality.
4. Ensure you get complete customizations on both whitelabel iOS and Android apps.
5. You get dedicated end-to-end support during integration and post it too.
Here’s How to build your own white-labeled mobile and web apps?
So far we have gained a better understanding of the need for a white label chat solution for businesses and what features to include in the app. Now, it is time to learn about the implementation process. Below is a list of steps to follow while building a white label chat solution:
1. Do a market research
Before you go ahead with implementing a Whitelabel messenger app for your business, the first and foremost step is to do a quick market analysis as the market is filled with many chat SDK providers. Therefore, pick the best lot based on the following:
- Quality of the app
- Security and scalability
- On-time delivery
- End-to-end support
- Cost-efficient options
As the whitelabel chat solution providers would already have their products readily built and tested, we must check that such products are easy to integrate and there is experts’ help.
Once you have selected the provider and integrated it into your web or mobile app, you must once again check for security and bugs before launching it into the market for your customers to experience.
Therefore, these are some of the basic steps to keep in mind before building any white label iOS chat app or android chat application.
Top Whitelabel Chat Solution Providers In The Market
The most significant players in the Whitelabel space are listed below whose flexible messaging APIs allow you to build any type of white-label chat and messaging experiences. Plus, with them, you get complete control over their call and chat features and user experience. So, let us quickly see who are the top white-label chat SDK providers for iOS, Android, and web apps along with their exquisite features.
With MirrorFly’s self-hosted chat solution, you can avail 100% customizable SDKs that let you build secured and scalable white label chat apps with ultra-low latencies and over 99.999% uptime SLA. Plus, MirrorFly’s self-managed solution gives you the flexibility to host your apps on your own premise, on the cloud, or any third-party chat server for a one-time license fee.
- One-to-one chat and group chat
- Single and group video calls
- 100% customizable chat solution
- Dedicated development team support
- Robust security
- Dashboard and analytics and more
Stream offers both a chat API solution for building white label chat apps and reusable component libraries to quickly implement complex messaging features to any chat platform. Further, they offer a 99.999% uptime SLA and possess a completely safe stability track record thus making it the most reliable chat API provider in the market. If you would like to proceed with them, you can view a few demos of their feature suite.
- Chat messaging
- Activity feeds
- Live video early access
- Live video streaming
- Auto-moderation access
Apphitect is considered to be a secure in-app communication provider that renders 100% customizable video chat, voice, and chat SDKs to build white label web and mobile apps. Above this, the platform also offers top-notch messaging features, latencies of less than 100ms, and much more for a one-time license cost.
- 100% customizable SDKs
- Customizable UI kits
- Low latency
- E2E encryption protocols
- High-end call and chat features
One of the best real-time chat SDK providers, Sendbird is known for its scalable white label solution that is much loved by businesses because of its top-notch features and AES-256 encryption mechanisms. Besides these, they also include a free trial and support integrated translations using webhooks and plugins.
- In-app audio and live video chat
- Spam protection
- In-app chats
- High security and stability
If you wish to build a secure messaging app, Rocket.Chat can be on your bucket list as they offer a handful of customizable team collaboration solutions. All their messaging features and communication solutions can be white labeled under the business’s name thus giving users truly neat conversational experiences.
- In-app chats
- Complete customizations and great stability
- Team collaboration tools
- Omnichannel customer service methods
- On-premise hosting
Alas to the end of the post! We hope we gave you a fair understanding of what a white label messaging app is and a complete breakdown of its implementation. To conclude, businesses using a white-labeled chat app can offer a smooth messaging experience to users, streamline communications, retain customers, boost engagement, and do more that aligns with their brand values.
Therefore, it is required that you choose a whitelabel chat solution provider that offers 100% customizations, quick integrations, high security, and the best pricing. And, the only provider that satisfies all these criteria is MirrorFly, the most renowned SaaS and self-hosted chat SDK provider in the market that offers all of the above and more for a one-time license fee.
Finally, with our chat SDK, you can leverage all of our messaging features under your own brand and grab the attention of users as you need.
Leave a Reply